‘Open to all’ Gold walking Practice and Training Expedition *No hidden costs*
Please contact us to book your place 🙂
This Gold walking expedition covers the training and practice requirements of the ward in one single expedition. You will work with our experienced instructors who will cover all aspects of the training and support you through the practice expedition.
For the full detailed course information please download the Course Information Pack from the bottom of this page. 🙂
When is it?
- Training and Practice – 20th to 24th July 2020
Where is it?
- South Wales – Brecon Beacons (East)
What is the cost?
- Price includes: combined training and practice expedition; all campsites, instructors, equipment hire, meet and greet at local train station, and first meal during the training phase.
How do I get there?
- You need to make your own way to the course meeting point by car or train. Details of the closest train station is provided in the information pack, and we can pick you up there.
What’s the accommodation like?
- Camping (tent hire included in price)
Is food and drink included?
- First evening meal during the training phase is provided, please see pack for details.
- You will need to plan and provide your own food for the practice expedition. After arrival we will help you do plan as a group and will provide an opportunity to visit a shop.
Is all equipment hire included?
- All camping and cooking equipment is provided.
- Rucksacks are available to loan on request.
- Please see the personal equipment list in the information pack for more information.