This multi-activity residential has all the best outdoor activities rolled into one week of adventure. During the week you will scale mountains, ride valleys, paddle water and climb rock faces.
Whatever your current skills our highly qualified and enthusiastic instructor’s will ensure you get the challenge you want.
For the full course information pack including photos, activity program, accommodation details and menu please download the course information pack from the bottom of this page. 🙂
When are the courses?
- Monday 15th to Friday 19th April 2019 – FULLY BOOKED (24 Persons)
- Monday 29th July to Friday 2nd August 2019 – FULLY BOOKED (24 Persons)
- Monday 5th to Friday 9th August 2019 – £295
- Monday 19th to Friday 23th August 2019 – £295
Where is it?
- South Wales, Brecon Beacons and the Gower
- Based from Plas Dolygaer, Dol-Y-Gaer, Pontsticill, Merthyr Tydfil, CF48 2UR.
What is the Cost?
- £245 – ‘Early Bird’ offer on our Easter course
- £295 – All other dates
- Price includes food, indoor accommodation, transport during course and all activities.
How do I get there?
- You need to make your own way to the course meeting point/accommodation by car or train and taxi or bus.
- If arriving my train then organised transport from local train station is arranged nearer the time.
- The closest train station is Merthyr Tydfil from which you can pre book a station taxi transfer through us. We
will meet you there and coordinate everyone to share taxis and share the cost. In 2016 Taxis cost £18 divided by the number of people on board.
What’s the accommodation like?
- Indoor, comfortable modern bunkhouse.
- 4-7 persons per room.
- Quality toilets and showers.
- Stunning location on edge of the mountains.
What activities are included in the programme?
- Wet suited Gorge Walk / scramble.
- Mountain / Trail biking.
- Kayaking and Canoeing.
- Climbing and Abseiling.
- Mountain Walk.
Is food and drink included?
- Ample food and drink is included (3 meals a day).
- We cater for all dietary needs.
- You will need a packed lunch for day one.
- You may wish to bring personal snacks for between meals
Is all activity equipment included?
- All activity equipment is provided
- Please see the personal equipment list for more information.