‘Open to all’ Gold walking Qualifying / Assessment Expedition *No hidden costs*
Please contact us to book your place 🙂
This expedition will enable you to complete the expedition section of the gold award, after which we will upload your report. You must already have completed a practice expedition and be adequately trained. On arrival our instructors will help you plan your expedition and will support and assess you during the expedition.
For the full detailed course information please download the Course Information Pack from the bottom of this page. 🙂
When is it?
- Assessment – 26th to 30th October 2020
Where is it?
- South Wales – Brecon Beacons (Central and West)
What is the cost?
- Price includes: Assessment expedition planning and pre training day, supervised assessment / qualifying expedition, and includes; all campsites, assessor & instructors, equipment hire, meet and greet at local train station.
- You need to make your own way to the course meeting point/accommodation by car or train. Details of the closest train station is provided in the information pack, and we can pick you up there.
- Camping (tent hire included in price)
- You will need to plan and provide your own food for the expedition. After arrival we will help you do plan as a group and will provide an opportunity to visit a shop.
- All camping and cooking equipment is provided.
- Rucksacks are available to loan.
- Please see the personal equipment list in the information pack for more information.